Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Damsel of the Month (Tribute):



I said this year I had some good prospects lined up, and I do. Truth to be told, some of them are not up to par with the best pics (least not one fitting for this time; Cinematic Scarlet Witch and Wonder Woman barely have any). So this Month will be of those tributes to my personal favorites and the month that really DiD hit it off. So....

Spider-Woman and Empowered
She has GOT to be a no-brainer. Jessica Drew remains to be my top damsel for some time. And while damsels like Rikku and Elsa may cut it close, they are still a little bit in second/third place compared to Ms. Drew. I will eventually do a 'new costume' tribute for Jessica Drew once she gathers enough of it. Right now, let's enjoy her classic.

Empowered is fairly new and she isn't anywhere close to Ms. Drew, but Ms. Powers definiltey is a great testament that the DiD genre can be explored with some story, character development, and still provide fan service. Helps that she is a 'parody' version of Spider-Woman.

Rikku
Rikku is also a no brainer. I adore this gal and I have a plan to commission more of her with her alternate outfits, FFX outfit, AND more of her Thief Dressphere. This spunky little Al Bhed just deserves all the ropes she gets!

Elsa
Nope! Can't let her go! Elsa has climbed ranks just QUITE recently and I already commissioned a few pics of her in Distress. I don't plan on stopping soon but it seems other people have the right idea and so I can pretty much sit back and watch as others create her distress for me!

----------

Notable Others

Spider-Gwen
Rin Tohsaka
Zatanna
Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn
Supergirl
Sailor Venus
Daphne Blake
Nana

Now I'm not saying I don't like the other Damsels; I do, otherwise they would not have been picked. But some of these posts really stick out to me and most likely these are the ones I really spent some time and heart to. Regardless, with the lists running low here and there, I might have to get a bit more creative and with time not in great quantity as before, well, I have to be a bit more "frugal". I really do want to continue this so we shall see where we are going.

And by the way, No Sailor Mars yet?

So Virgo Month next month... Hmmm...
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment