Monday, December 9, 2013

Damsel of The Month:




(Note, Spira is a different world altogether so the age thing probably doesn't apply. The FFX and FFX-2 game depicts Rikku as 14-16 years old, but I would surmise that Spira's age depiction is a bit younger than our world. So Rikku was probably at age by FFX and in her early twenties by FFX-2, more or less).

Name: Rikku

Game/ Series: Final Fantay X, Final Fantasy X-2, Kingdom Hearts II

Some Words: It's no surprise that Rikku is one of my favorite Video game gals. How can one note be adored by this Al Bhed from the world of FFX/X2? Okay so she is one of those Yuffie/Selphie type of gals, but the jovial and rambunctious gals have always been my top favorite in the FF realm and when Rikku jumped into view, I was taken off my feet rather quickly! It's only natural that she would be in my Damsel list and what better month than to the month that is meant to be given gifts and spirit?! Okay so sadly one has to be able to admit that Rikku is only a supporting characters on both games she is featured in and an even less than important in Kingdom Hearts II where she appeared again as a mere sprite! So she doesn't have a lot of "awe inspiring" moments that I can remember, but just her alone was enough to enamor me to always have her as my 'top' video game gal! And yes, she is in my top 5 believe it or not!



I wasn't joking. She was a sprite in Kingdom hearts II. Art by Loz(he does a lot of my D.i.D. art doesn't he?).


It's that smile that got me hooked; amongst other things. Anyways…


Rikku first appears in FFX with her outfit being a version of FFVII's Yuffie. So it isn't an exact copy, but the similarities are so obvious to point out. Short shorts, the gloves that are uneven, and again a bit more things to point out to make it almost similar. This outfit doesn't become as popular as her FFX-2 default for more than one reason, but there are enough fan art of her in this outfit and a few bondage scenes.


Okay so maybe she doesn't have that said outfit here, but the hair style is there! Naturally, I think her FFX-2 outfit got a bit more popularity.


Can anyone question as to why? I mean look at that outfit! And in FFX-2, Rikku didn't have just one outfit, she had a plethora of them! For some reason her songstress outfit got a bit more popularity just like Yuna's:


Well it isn't a bad outfit at all so one can't truly be mad for it! And some fans like to depict Rikku in outfits that she never wore at all in the game but!

Dakuroihoshi from deviant art
Soccer? Or even more fitting for the genre of bondage:

Artist on the picture.
piroro from deviant
Yup! Lingerie is more than adequate for the theme of bound and gagged! But her in her traditional outfit isn't at all to be disdained since it is bondage ready!

Blackprof from Deviantart

Kidetic from deviant
I think the artist is Karosu-Maker from deviant art. Can't tell form the signature.
Or school girl uniform would suffice as the above picture shows. So with that said I do have to point out one thing in regards to this Damsel. As one would notice from the pictures above, it's hard to really get a picture with just Rikku in it. Most of the pictures I do own have her with the canon three in FFX-2:


Art by Mistereye


Or other FF characters:



And it's not that Rikku isn't deserving of her own spotlight. As I have mentioned in my Femme Fatale post on her, Rikku has her own fire and own aspirations to chase after. She has personality, and while that said personality may be similar to Yuffie, Selphie, and Vanille, she has the touch of FFX in her so that makes her all the more qualified for her own bondage scenes and stories! So with that said, I gave the world some of my hard earned money and asked one of my favorite artist to conjure up a REALLY good bondage picture of her SOLO!

By Arnie; check out his deviant art!
Rikku Commission
A fellow deviant shared this with me. Lost this pic some time ago along with the arnie one.
2nd Kachima Commission

And yes, that is Kachima from deviant art himself! I won't lie at the notion that I might ask for another(or a few) Rikku Commissions and it might involve her other dresspheres. That and I have been planning on doing a really in depth fanfic of this said Al Bhed with a bit of a bondage/D.i.D. flavor to it as one of my fanfic prelude post pointed out!



Made you look!


One of these days I will see Rikku bound and gagged wearing these two Dresspheres(and yes, some of my favorite 'jobs' that has adorned Rikku).


So it's pretty obvious that Rikku got the Holiday slot of the year. Why not right? Rikku is a gift to the gaming world that not everybody deserves or recognizes as a present. She is more than worthy of this time of the year and any other times actually! Any time is a good time for her to be bound and gagged!!!


Yup! She likes that! See you next year!

-----Update-----
Sharpffffff
Kachima's art
Inuopx
yes-i-did
mister eye
GREAT-DUDE

4 comments:

  1. You make some interesting points regarding Rikku. I was never that fond of her, but she does come up often as a DiD. Where did you get the picture of her, Paine, Yuna, and Lulu from, that's one I haven't seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! In regards to that picture, as you can tell I try as hard as I can to credit the artists and link their page.... unfortunately this is one in my gallery of DiDs that doesn't have any information so unfortunately I don't know. It's an old picture that's for sure. Somewhere in Deviantart probably.

      Delete
  2. Rikku + Bondage = Sexy!

    ReplyDelete