Saturday, January 21, 2012

Easy On The Eyes....

Video Games....


What is Gaming these days without some of its most attracting femme fatales? I for one can say that if perversion ruled the world, I'd be one of the kings. lol. Well here are some off the top of the head worth mentioning at this given moment.



Rikku from FFX





Claire Farron aka "Lightning" from FFXIII




Momiji from Ninja Gaiden II




Tali Z'orah Vas Normandy of Mass Effect





Chun Li from Capcom



Mai Shiranui from the SNK series




Morrigan of Capcom




Aya of Onechanbara




Tifa from The Final Fantasy VII 





Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII




Ayane from Team Ninja




Lara Croft




Hawke from Dragon Age



Kosmos from Xenosaga




Myuria of Star Ocean


And Thus are just a few from the gaming world that comes up my head in a heart beat. There are more genres of entertainment that I will touch on like Comic Books... Anime.... yum. Yeah I know they are fictional, but hey, why not right? 

Oh and one more thing. I listed these gals in no particular order of hottest to hott in my book. Although Rikku falls pretty high on my list, the rest are coin toss on who should be on top or bottom (no pun intended, but it would be nice). I'll probably blog about some of these babes in the future. But other than that... adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment