Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dark Phoenix Bishoujo Statue

I want this to be part of my collection:




Western toys are still the ones I have in abundance and I'll always love them and collect them, but the way the eastern captures the detail of fantasy beauty is just amazing. The details and beauty I speak of is of course every intricate twist and turn of the flames, the way her hair is 'moving' in her flight, that goes the same with the ribbon tied around her waist. It captures the intent of her posture; And of course speaking of posture, her sexy way she shows her feminine attributes, the pretty face with that 'evil' and yet luscious expression. She just gives me the chill of how bad I want her in my possession.

Then let's talk about the paint job. Bright red and gold that stands out so firmly with its nice little gloss that once again captures every bit of Evil Jean's endowed self. I really think it's so cool how her foot's coloring turns to the same shade as her fire. Adds more presence to her 'arrival' at whatever place one decides to place her in. The same affect on the tip of her hair and ribbon adds more flare to her whole being there motto. The coloring for sure makes the Phoenix force emblem grand and it is slightly modified to fit the whole 'anime make over' this western comic book character is getting through this statue. I was never against the way the phoenix force emblem was in the original, but I do like the change.


And for he most part, as a collector, I keep my most precious collections in a box where they kept be mostly kept in mint condition. And this box itself so compliments the statue itself. Which makes the decision of taking it out or keeping it in the box completely out of the question since it has a nice flare both inside and outside of the box.

The Dark Phoenix is the coolest out of all three.

Well allowed quite a handful of their femme fatales to be sculptured Anime style. I have Black Widow and I'll be planning on getting some of my other favorite characters, but in my honest opinion, Dark Phoenix is going to be my most top priority to put in my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment