Friday, January 22, 2016

(Prospect)Damsels of the Month for 2016:


As the first 'Damsel of the Month' for this new year, I will just change it up a bit. It is pretty obvious that there were a couple of months in 2015 that things were a bit off so I had to resort to variations of my monthly Blog presentation. Well, I suppose this is what we are going to do with the beginning of 2016. I'm going to list off some Damsels that are either in need of some attention amor need some revival. Here are the list. Hope the yard worth the wait! 


Rin Tohsaka: I have done a month in dedication to Rin before and I can't say that it was entirely 'bad', but I won't say that it was 'great' either. I did not know much about her and my only knowledge about Rin was one measly anime movie that compacted so much story into two hours. Well, I have been into the Fate series for a bit now and so I think this time around it will be a better round. Let's just hope I can gather more pictures!


Wonder Woman: Why wouldn't the Queen of Bondage get a spot way back when? But with her theatrical appearance going through some popularity this year, it's only time to give this Wonder Lady another chance to grace this page and add more zest and a bit more pictures.


Spider-Gwen: She deserves a spot some time this year. She needs a little bit more fan service in the DiD pics, but it is quickly building up faster than anyone can anticipate. I hope to be able to contribute as well some time this year.


Zatanna: This girl is gagged and all of a sudden she is powerless. Yeah, she is in dire need of a space. I have been planning on adding her to the rogue of bound and gagged damsels but just haven't had the chance. Guess this year we can make some magic.


Silk: She is basically a korean version of Spider-Man. Bit by the same spider and you know... well she is gaining some popularity as well and she was one of the heavy hitters of the Spider-Verse storyline. She is bound to get some attention from me since her Damsel ratings are going up!


Paula Peril: Yeah she's gotten her slot before. I think I'm going to give her a redo just because she deserves it! I mean, she is the new age Lois Lane with no super hero to rescue her all the time. She has some merit... I think. But she is awesome in bondage for sure.


Lightning: A few of the FF gals have gained the slots... This one has yet to be bound up and gagged. She deserves a bit of that and there are a few reasons why. While I abhor her most of the time, I do think she is still great looking in some distress!


Sailor Pluto(Setsuna): Setsuna will be one of the hardest to pull off because she does not have a lot of bondage galore in the world wide web. Unlike the other Senshis I have reviewed, she has maybe one or two 'decent' ones? Regardless, time must stop for Sailor Pluto one more time so she can be in some chagrin moment/s!


Scarlet Witch(Cinematic): I doubt I will find a whole lot on this rendition of Scarlet Witch. I never really gave her that much attention until I saw her movie version. There was something attracting about her innocent and volatile version in the movies... that and that outfit. Silver ropes anyone?


Black Widow: Cinematic, comic book... no matter. Natasha deserves the slot in 2016 one way or the other. Let's see if we can come up with something to put her in.

----

Well, those are the 'prospects'. I'm not sure if it will follow through but here they are. It's a matter if I can gather enough pictures for some, have time for the month, and/or am not deterred by the appearance of another damsel or theme. We'll see. 

3 comments:

  1. Good selection there. For Rin, watch Fate/Stay Night (22 episodes), and Fate/Unlimited Blade Works now has a full 22 episodes as well. Other than Sailor Pluto, I think you can find enough for most of this cast to work with. Good hunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched Fate Zero and I loved it. Glad they made Unlimited Blade Works into a series and I'm actually into episode 13! It is amazing! I am falling in love with Rin's character! I'm going to try and watch the original anime as well to get more insight to her.

      As for the others, yeah most of them have material out there. I do want cinematic versions of Scarlet Witch and Wonder Woman so that might be a bit difficult. Sestuna is definitely the hard one! Thanks for the comment btw!

      Delete
    2. No need to thank me. But if you want to, just get crackin' on those damsels, that's thanks enough!

      Delete