Saturday, May 11, 2013

Anime "Fan-Service"

-gh0st


Just a moment's notice of delving into a certain preference. And no, this is not May's D.I.D. of The Month, I have some time I believe that I can set aside for that and a person in mind, but this is just from an anime called "To Love Ru".


Give or take, this is a pretty sensual and well detailed bondage scene by a cute little anime girl that I have not an idea her name. Then again, I have NO knowledge of this anime or what is entirely going on as to why this bondage happened! Though it is rather zestful!

Bam. Even that!
Now that is a good looking crotch rope that is connected to the poor girl's wrist bindings in someway. So any struggle she attempts will inextricably move the rope and entice a few sensations in a certain sensitive area(Yes, I'm a freaking pervert).

That's a good vantage point! =P
So what would one do if one of your hott classmates ends up in this rather 'perilous' situations? Well, first and foremost, I would have to put a gag on her because she would be extremely loud with all the sensations that are coursing through her. I'm sure she hasn't gotten the idea at first that any struggles she produces just gives her more sensations so she will be loud, right?



I can tell you what is NOT a good idea at the given moment: Untying her. Why should one do so? CLEARLY by her body gestures that she is trying to say that the sensations are arousing and elating!



Which reminds me, that is also a frog tie bondage style! With a crotch rope on a school girl attire too. Wow. How alluring!



Alright so that's enough of my nonsensical blabbers about what I would discern from this scenario or what nots. Figure it would be a good change for a bit to touch base on this preference that isn't based on the D.I.D. of the month. Been a while really since I've done this, quite humorous, fun, and sensational. Anyways, I doubt I will ever get to watch this anime and this episode. From what I can surmise it only lasted a miniscule few seconds or maybe a minute. Still, if it has a bit more length and a gag I would've doubly made sure I got a hold of this episode.



One can't exactly exude the details in this. As an avid bondage person, this is certainly good despite it STRICTLY momentary fan service. Anyways...


And it's OVER....

Seriously! F-A-N-S-E-R-V-I-C-E. And She Likes It!!!! She's just being shy.

1 comment: