Friday, May 10, 2013

A Contrasting Visage


Just a little rant for this game I will be purchasing sometime in the future(actually, already paid for just waiting for the 'set in stone' release date). While there are many who will more than send off their tirades that FFX-2 is where the destruction of Final Fantasy began with Square Enix taking over, I say who gives a care? I mean, I am still more than adamant that FFXIII-2 is the most abhorrent out of ALL the Final Fantasy spin offs, but here I am still more than willing to say that AT LEAST there was some sort of solace in that game if one tries hard enough!!! So going with FFX-2, there is something charming about this game; unless one isn't into pretty girls jovially flaunting their assets the way they do in this game! So enough of that rebuttal of what is and what isn't between the ever so on going war of Final Fantasy Fans. Let's talk improvement!

(I used a couple of sources for these images. The most 'helpful' one with the implemented fonts belongs to: Examiner.com: FFX2 HD graphics)

Final Fantasy X/X-2 In game:

The Original graphics of FFX in game
Enhanced graphics for the HD remix
Now one has to forgive me if I am a bit more enthusiastic with FFX-2's images. For the record, I know for a fact that FFX's story and maturity was far more elating than FFX-2, but again, to me there was something charming about the game. I think people who hate Rikku who are male just haven't had the full throttle sensuality of a woman(I know, that was a rather ingenious point out, but I can have some immature whims at any point in my blog; I'm sure the assumption is not entirely correct though!)



Again thanks to examiner.com for the images!
Let's not indulge too much on one of the hottest gals of Final Fantasy and take a look at the rest of the freaking Gullwings!



So the in game cut scenes are more vibrant, smoother, and details are a bit more prominent. I believe in game itself when the player is controlling the character have some pictures out in the space of the web but I'll leave that be for now. I'm elated to see the in game combat though! Now as for the cut scenes themselves ... 

Nostalgic original opening.
Enhanced High Definition.
Way back when the cut scenes were amazing as all hell as it was. 



Cut scenes wise there is a few things to be able to scrutinize, but again, it already looked damn good before. Unless we are sitting here trying to compare it to FFXIII's exuberant graphics! That would be asinine indeed to say so since well, FFXIII is the pinnacle of Square Enix at this given moment. Anyways, before I tangent off, that is it for now. I'm sure there will be more teasers before the game gets released. Still waiting on a release date by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment