Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"…Regret…"

This isn't my main story, but somehow it's part of the book of my life. It's a corrupted few pages.

A story that I shouldn't have been part of but out of my lack of common sense I stepped into it thinking it would be the most jovial thing to be around in. I wish there was a way for me to turn back things around. Life now wouldn't have these gaping holes if it wasn't for 'that time'.

It is a definitive of my 'regret'.

I regret everything about it. And if there was ANY way to purge it out of my memories, to undo all that I have done in it so I can enter my new year without 'these pages', then I'll take that chance.

I keep getting fed False Hope and Broken Promises…………..

I'm not carrying it to the next year. FUCK that.

The question was never about me being malleable for this world, it's about everyone else and where they fit in the riddle. Well, I'm done with the riddles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment