Sunday, November 4, 2012

Spider-Woman Issue 25 (D.I.D related)


Okay so we are reverting back to the olden days of this femme fatale, Spider-Woman, with another perilous set of D.I.D scans! Of course I was merely exaggerating that notion since back in the olden days, Spider-Woman's struggles in her bonds were only for mere moments and its long lasting effects never equates to her ever so loving D.I.D fans! So ...

Looking so Distressed!

So the image above is a continuation from another issue at my grasp (one that I will post later). She has an earnest amount of struggle as the image insinuates. Chains seems to have a longer lasting effect to keep her detained .... or actually as I have learned, after rendered unconscious, Jessica Drew's powers seems to be inadequate for a few minutes (and the duration once again has little to no justice for us!)



So generally she seems a bit distraught and is ACTUALLY thinking of ways to get out! She is actually a bit in peril, one would fathom ... perhaps?


And the consensus in regards to her distress is in bold letters: NOT SO MUCH. Well, it was rather enticing through the duration of that said chain bondage. And she was put in that predicament so that an artist could draw her and copy her outfit. What? Yeah. Should've just taken a picture.



(Other Spider-Woman D.I.D Related: Issue 5: "the Infamous Chair Scene")

No comments:

Post a Comment