Sunday, November 4, 2012

Currently Playing

One of Asura's Many Fists.

Well, just when Capcom seemed to be out of my trajectory ... here is Asura's Wrath. It's by Capcom, and just off the first ten minutes I have this feeling that it will enamor me far more than Resident Evil 6 did. The myth, the ambiance, the action, and the originality of it, well, suffice to say that this game will be a good delving to get into.

Oh. I did beat Resident Evil 6. A review will be on soon.


Back in the Normandy's seat.

Of course, Mass Effect 3 is still in the view. I do after all have a music video I am still working on! Perhaps soon I'll be getting the last(?) DLC which is highly anticipating the idea of retrieving Omega from Cerberus.


But the unfortunate news is that... well, I won't be gaming for the next 4 days with business calling. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment