Thursday, September 8, 2016

Sailor Moon Crystal: Sailor Saturn?!


Sailor Moon S from the original anime was my favorite season/arc. It was dark for Sailor Moon and it featured the Outer Senshis. Have to say, while I do like me some Mars and Venus, I have to say that Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto are my top favorites. This story arc also puts Sailor Moon in the "S" costume, which, let me just say is my favorite Sailor Moon outfit.

With the conflicts high, the different chemistries between Outer and Inners, not to mention, the antagonist ended up being a Senshi possessed... there were plenty of things to like! But there were some things to dislike... I abhor the return of Chibi Moon since I hate that brat. But that was a minor thing to hate. My main qualm was the short end of the stick that Sailor Saturn got. 

Well, Sailor Moon Crystal seems to want to rectify that. While I was a bit underwhelmed with Crystal(I thought it was going to be the revival that Sailor Moon needed), the introduction of Saturn, the S arc, and the Outer Senshis(and more Saturn time) may just be the gate way I need! 

No comments:

Post a Comment