Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bishoujo: Black Cat!


It's that time again! Another Bishoujo has entered my realm and is now bound to my collection! Not literally... because I only have a couple of those showings in my collection... bound and... stuff. LOL. Though somewhere down the line there is that... Ahem. On to the actual topic! Felicia hardy, AKA Black Cat. How fitting I got her for october since, after all, black cats are one of the main symbols of the special holiday we call, Halloween.


Again, it's hard not to embellish on the box that these Bishoujo toys come in. Fact of the matter is that they come in these 'windows' that again, as I have said time and time again in my blogs about these said toys, one can make the choice of putting them on display in or out of the box. My ambivalence on the two options became less and less prominent and pretty soon I have decided that they are damn fine pieces outside because they are after all, far too enticing outside! One can enjoy their detail, their vanity, and for those perves like me, it's also a bit easier to see their endowed selves! Hahaha!



Outside of the box, I am immediately enamored by how elegant she is in her black, skin tight latex which is after all adorns her rather curvy self. The white hair flowing about graciously in her movement, the fur on her boots and gloves reciprocating the effect of her momentum that her hair is exuberant about. The diamond on her hand that is clearly a signature of what she does best, stealing (Catwoman is to Batman while Black Cat is to Spider-Man). And I will always compliment these toys that despite their lack of articulation, they are beautifully sculptured in every way and there are always some sort of 'action' that is being performed by these said characters. Of course some of them are a bit more extravagant than others, regardless, it heir hairs are always adhering to the idea that in real life, hair moves when the wind blows or the person does 'something'. One can fathom that if s/he fights evil in the way super heroes/heroines do, there will be plenty of 'shampoo commercial' moments.


The one thing that is a good flare in this interpretation of Felicia is it stays true with her rapport (or lack of at times) with Spider-Man. The stand is the Spidey Head symbol. Unique and far too exhilarating NOT to include. After all as I have mentioned, I am obstinate that if Spider-Man NEVER married Mary Jane after Gwen died, well.... I think him and Felicia will have something deeper nowadays.

BAM! No tail!


So the final note of this is that ..... well... I had to add her in to the DC Bishoujo shelf because, first and foremost, I'm out of room. Second, well, Wonder Woman never came... still floating about in Amazon. Oh well.... Anyways. Out of things to say. This figure is great... I don't want to be TOO redundant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment