Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"It is What it is"

There is a rhyme and reason why i picked this...

Sometimes we come across events of our lives that we can't entirely explain. Those events may be intruding, demeaning, a form of catharsis, a feeling of accomplishment, happiness.... and the list goes on and on and on.

Suffice to say there were moments in the past few months; some trapped in my memories, some are hidden in the cusp of my mind, and there are more than enough logged in here.... I was doubting. Hopeful. Disdained. Full of fright. A bit angry. Raged.

The months came. The Assembly was here. And in a sudden twist of fate, everything is what is meant to be in this fiction we live.

It is what it is... whether good or bad, we are and always will be....

People that I have met. Someone that I brought. A person who endured. Somebody that I know.

I take solace in the notion that despite everything, I know that we all live through moments and stride through the words with prowess because deep down inside is a glint of something. Hope, one can fathom?

Regardless....  Let the days carry on and the night offer every bit of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment