Thursday, October 11, 2012

Avengers vs X-men

Baby Avengers!

So the conclusion of Marvel's 12 round event is finally here. Well the conclusion and the aftermath, of course. I have graced myself with owning two of the comic books; the main event issue 12, and the aftermath of what the Avengers series will be going through. The variant cover I got, the Baby Marvel picture is going to be fitting for the comic wall of another room I will soon design. Truth to be told, these two comic books are only attracting cover wise; the content inside... well not so much.


Cover is Great!!!
My main qualms with comic book these days, especially with the common trends of Main Event cross overs is the lack of consistency. Now I'm somewhat used to the whole AWESOME cover and atrocious inside art debacle... I am not at peace with it, but I am learning how to deal with it... but to change artists during main events?! Issue 12's last artist does not give this conclusion justice! Especially when the first artist was one I am not a big fan of! Then somewhere in the middle it changed to Coipel... I was having hope! Not to mention that the said cover is insinuating SOMETHING with Iron Man, but inside the book... totally not what it was going for. SO suffice to say...

The last issue was a disappointment. But at least I take solace in the more than enticing cover art!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment