Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Figma Action Figures

Toyark Article
I was just browsing through Toyark and I came across this new 'mold' for the japanese import action figures known as Figma. Of course it catches my attention. The flexibility of this new mold and the capability could lead to a plethora of alluring characters to be in this mold. Speaking of which, I'm just going to 'list' a few of the characters that have been made by Figma.


Yep. Kosmos. Always wanted a Kosmos figure that is a bit more 'mobile'. She is in my sights more or less. The problem is the space I don't have(a rhetoric statement).


Hatsumi Miku. I Don't know a damn thing about her character but she is a prominent icon in the anime realm supposedly.


The first femme fatale of the video game realm. Well, that may be an exasperated statement. Maybe NOT the first, but SHE WAS the first protagonist of her own game. Always wanted a figure of her as well. She doesn't ask for a frugal retail tag, by the way.


I could be erroneously listing this as a different figure altogether because it is VERY similar to the Revoltech one I own. I'm pretty sure it's not the same one as I look closer to both their details. That and this one comes with the Eva Unit control pod/stand. 


Yes. Even Mari.


I thought the Mafex that Shartimus Prime reviewed was the same as this. I guess not. I need a new Spider-Man toy....


And Michael Jackson?! What the hell?!

Anyways, Figma seems like a pretty good line. I'm not sure when and who will be my first review will be in regards to this toyline. I do know that some Figuarts will be mine to 'review' if Santa is nice this year. Anyways.... new body mold on this toyline might get me to buy a few next year. Not sure if I'm all that convinced with a Janet Jackson Figma toy though....

No comments:

Post a Comment