Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Jada Toys: Diecast Harley Quinn Suicide Squad


Well this is officially the first of the mamy(as I predict) of my Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Cinematic Version that we are going to be seeing in my collection. It's no secret that I ABSOLUTELY adore how she looks in the movie. Robbie Margot may not be the 100% pick in a lot of people's book, but I think there is something to be seen in her. So, let's get into the figure then, shall we?


The box is neat. It's a diecast metal so the thing is heavy. Just aesthetically speaking, there is a lot of vibrant shout outs to the movie's theme so anyone who just do mint in the box definitely has something to ogle over.



The one thing too is that the box showcases a couple of variants for Harley for the figure. I'm not sure if these variants are going to be shown in the movie or not, but it's a neat little fix. I am interested in at least one of the variants; for those who despise her movie look that is shown, I think the variants would be a nice mix. They are close to the 'classic' look.


The "resemblance" isn't too striking, but then again the figure isn't SUPPOSED to be immaculate to Robbie Margot. But for a little thing such as this, it has some decent details. The different color on her legs from the rest of her skin implies the fishnets she wears; wish they painted that on though.



Paint is pretty good. They got the writing on her bat and jacket pretty well.


Some up close detail on that.


And there is a close up on her face.


All in all, this is a pretty cool figure. Nothing spectacular or must have but it is in my alley so I decided to take her. I am projecting more than a few Harley Quinn paraphernalia coming up within the next few months so... yeah! Also, I know I have been sparse in my collecting endeavors but I DO BELIEVE it will change pretty soon here with some prospects getting closer to their 'due date'. Pretty soon I'll have too many figures to review and not enough time on my hands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment