Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Masterless and Rage: "Nature"

"What is better: to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" 













I'm sorry, was that question for me?











A Great Dov once said asked that to a particular person that was either meant for heroic things or... fall into atrocious acts of avarice and self gain. I guess that part is up to the whim of the player.

Oh I remember. So what is the point of this? I hope you are aware that I am so tired of fighting nowadays. I just ... I just want to see where this all goes without constantly fighting and fighting and fighting.

That's the problem. There will ALWAYS be fighting when one challenges something that he does not understand. Claims grounds BEFORE his existence. Heroes in a group with three VERY selfish people who are TRYING through GREAT EFFORT to be better...... yeah. One is just BORN good because of fortunate programming. One doesn't even have to try and he is serenaded with bliss and praises of good because people just see him as 'good' outside your group. There is no enduring in that. That is just vanilla pre-programed notion. It's like playing Skyrim as A Nord and following EXACTLY how the Nord default player is supposed to be. 

Why does it bother you so much? You know what she has for you. You know she loves you and he is only just a brick in the wall. Might be a bit decorated, but a brick is a brick regardless. Replaceable, expendable, and in the end, NOTHING like you. 

You know your definition would NOT have done what she did without you, right?


Of course I know that, stupid. It's just... I'm tired of fighting. Let one have the victory and belief of something even though it's quite obvious of what is and what isn't. I'm not that naive. I may want peace, but I'm not that naive. I am still the bonds that defines the team. And I know that without me, things would have fallen apart a LONG time ago and my little Kitten would have left... hell she almost decided to abandon the idea of that side. She was close to, actually.

And yet here comes the moronic hero thinking he knows her too. Funny if this is read because he'll use this as a means of us stabbing the idea of peace. Here's an idea. If one hates alcohol, why go to a damn bar? Anyways... "can't move past mistakes', I quote... least we see our damn mistake and don't claim we are so perfect. We try every damn day to be better while this one thinks it's a victim circle. Puts contingence on you and your definition because he didn't do anything wrong. He neglects the idea that he wasn't good enough for your definition and fought and challenged you when all you needed was someone to help you point at a direction to fight for. You want peace? This is a two way redemption. It's not just on you.. on us. This will only work if BOTH seek to be better. This one just seeks an apology in the form of actions not words and he is to dull to admit it that it's what he wants. Too self righteous. 

Lots of things said that seems promising. I'd like to think that despite the heroic antics, there is some truth to the words that was said on his part. I felt emotions on some of those words. It touched me. I ... I really want to start healing the broken grounds and mend the team. My Team. It's possible... this is just the ... biggest wall.

Well, I have yet to see some truth to it. Again, here we are trying through great effort to be better than what we are.... but here he is just merely sitting there just 'good' because he doesn't know anything else but good. I hope he gets hit in the head with a brick on the way to work and wakes up with a gigantic bump in the head. It might remind him that sometimes, life is real below the clouds.

You are cynically troubled, you know that? This I might add is an example of making it hard to gain peace. 

If I had the means I would be using my fist. But.... yeah not this lifetime. But tell him to quit thinking he has everyone figured out with his analytical views of 'she's afraid because of this and that' and the whole 'she'll shut you out plain and simple'... that kind of talk is why your Kitten gets rubbed the wrong way. Arrogance and walking on clouds that aren't even his. He learns to be human, then maybe, JUST maybe, this side will see him from something else than a self-indulging 2-dimensional, self righteous hero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment