Monday, May 13, 2013

Faux Mind Thwarting?


I dream of things sometimes that pertains to the world I live and ones that I indulge through the form of inks or what not...

Dreams can be deciphered as fabrications of fear, wants, or maybe the one thing prominent in one's daily events and livelihood. Perhaps it's distraught swarming about making its consequences well known even in within the unconsciousness... Perhaps. Maybe.

There are a plethora of ways to decipher dreams... All I can really say is that they have had some sort of inextricable mark within the last couple years of my life.

I dreamt of the end the other day. The end of the ink. The time when the press of the thumb on the header doesn't omit the sharp end that cuts through and force form on black blood.

Do I speak too abstract?

The Day that passed was a day of ambivalence for me. More so good things than bad but it is after all a more than encumbering portion of my life; an uneasy burial, so to speak of a prominent figure in my life that chooses to sleep with the dead. Perhaps it's a symbol, or perhaps it's telling me that what once was cathartic and a teacher of my adept is perhaps in ruin because...

Am I to be asinine and break a promise I made?

Do the dream merely just to signify a fear that is feeding off a day that elicits doubts and disdain without my own?

A bond that define one and the other can't be told by one, but of two; if it is the end, then the two have walked for naught. Then we speak of four. .....

Or perhaps it's because I just miss it so that makes me quiver when I have the time to doubt.

Blah.

Out of words.

Just thoughts. I can't exactly break a promise or even think it's merely "Roll the Credits" time if in the end it's still potent with unfinished stories.

I need some sleep perhaps....

No comments:

Post a Comment