Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Current Thoughts on...


Ada Wong... the only real reason why I am holding on to this game...

The plot are all so convoluted, abhorrently executed, cinematic 'drama' renders what used to be respectable characters into non responsive idiots, gameplay fluctuates from fast paced to trying hard to imitate many aspects of other successful games... The game itself suffers from the camera aspect...

I just reached a point where my endurance for this game ran dry.

Perhaps I'll try again. Perserverernce after all is a well placed tool if one can muster all its positive traits... however how long do I have to sit here until I am depleted o all patience?

When is the fine line between faith and asinine?

Ada... You might have to wait....

Ada Right away... May be too late though...

One can fathom...

No comments:

Post a Comment