Sunday, February 14, 2016

Damsel of the Month:


Name: Zatanna Zatara

Series: DC, Justice League Dark, Young Justice, Justice League

LoZ
Some Words: February is the month of love! Love is magic! Put some duct tape on that and shut it up and we have ourselves the Sorceress Supreme to take the slot of 2016's first Damsel of the Month! So I'm going to be completely honest with this magical vixen: I know absolutely nothing about her other than she had an appearance in the Batman Animated Series and her magic was mostly staged, then the fact that she is a part of the Justice League and she usually helps out with magical incidents or what not, then of course we have the ever so enticing weakness of being unable to use her magic if she is gagged. Being gagged means that one has to tie her up so that she won't be able to rip the gag off!


To be honest with you, I'm not even joking about that weakness thing. It is actually how she is nullified most of the time I see her. Here are some off her official comic book scenes where she had to be bound and gagged so that she won't be a pesky magician in fishnets!



 





That's just her "recent" ones. That's not including her classic look, which I don't have much of.


Now in terms of aesthetics, her costume is rather sexy. That 'tuxedo'/magician look, paired up with her fishnets and boots is fetchingly sexy. Zatanna comes with her own sexuality as well, being rather provocative and using her womanly guise intentionally (I think).

Definitely one of the best Zatanna fan arts out there by Reiq
I'm not 100% sure what she is ethnicity wise. I am not entirely too keen on looking at Wiki right now, but she has blue eyes and black hair. And she has a sexy bod. really good on the ropes too.


She also wears a cape. Obviously the comic above shows it. It also shows that some villains forget her weakness: a gag. As this picture below shows as well that a gag is a must on Zatanna:

DrewEdwardJohnson
DrewEdwardJohnson

SleepyComics

Commissioned by Radius45 and artwork by Captive2D
LoZ
As for her history, I don't know much about her. Aside from being magical and all that, yeah. I'm not very much a source of information. I can only say that a gal who loses most of her usefulness through a good bondage is a great enough source. Oh, and she says things backwards to use her magic.... try saying magic spells gagged, Zatanna! Oh, she can also disappear real well when being kidnapped! And sometimes, ropes and duct tapes and cloth aren't her only source of bondage!

LoZ
Anyways, that's enough of me spamming with words! Let's just spam this month with more images of this gal in her DiD'ing career! 
Speaking of Career...
LoZ
I need a link please! 

Art by BlackProf; fellow Damsel Spider-Woman turning the tables! 
Well. that is the end of that magic! Zatanna had been on my sights for a while; it's only now I managed to get her going in her own Damsel slot! So that's one person of my prospect! I wonder who can take the cake on March? 

No comments:

Post a Comment