Saturday, February 13, 2016

Masterless and Rage


What victory did you achieve letting some of these people in our walls? What in the name of hell have you done letting some of these people know you... US? What point was it advantageous to let some of them know who you are and what you do? 

At one point it all mattered. At one point there was a feeling of victory. But there is one that came out very useful. One who showed me life, remember? One who gave me life, defined, taught to me to be me. Taught me that the world is a fiction... a fiction that we live and we are writers that can define the roles we play. She was...

A godamn fucking headache. And the other... a distant reflection of who I was. A pathetic piece of heroism. Like how I was, I thought I was better. I thought I knew everything. I thought I can save the world and everyone with my emotions and feelings and all the lots of SHIT that comes with it. Now I'm going against myself again.... and I'm done having mirror wars. I'm done seeing myself in my pathetic form. 

You say I am a ball of rage and I am a conduit of ruining things. But you are just running through everything that was built. Destroying. 

I am Masterless. I owe NO ONE my allegiance. I owe NO ONE my honor unless they deserve it. Not a lot of people DESERVE my honor. I am the meaning behind all these vows and false foundations. I am the pinnacle of what everyone cannot ever be. I may be hindered by the choices I have made, but by hell and everything in it, I am what I am. I AM free. I will destroy, I will ruin, and I will make her see the truth. I will amputate that disgusting piece of the limb that YOU helped grow because guess what? That person is there to ruin as well. This person knows NOTHING, sees NOTHING, and tries to be SOMETHING just out of words and thoughts. 

Don't be so cold. At one point this person fought the same battle as me. Fought the same darkness as you and I. 

This person never helped you grow to define you. And now this person is fighting me. Claiming friendship with false chivalry. People like that are what I have seen before... much more degrading, it's a person I once was. Don't sit here and pity. 

So cold. You're bothering me. 

I am Masterless and you are Rage. I am more malleable for this world. Don't forget that. 

I'm trying not to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment