Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Distortion?!


First and foremost, let me preface that it is 'late' or 'early'. I have yet to get some sleep because of certain reasons. I've been juggling between writing, gaming, and browsing the web and I have come across this next issue for the Earth 616 Avengers(I surmise, though I could be wrong). Notice something particularly odd? First and foremost, everyone shown here is in some kind of Japanese Anime based theme! While Black Widow, Sunspot, Canonball, C
aptain Marvel, and whoever the nunchuk wielding person is don't entice me TOO much, SOMEONE does!

What the heck?! Spider-Woman and Sailor Moon amalgam?!  Now what could possibly be the meaning of this? I mean don't get me wrong, something about this particular outfit allures me! And if it wasn't known, yes, I was an avid fan of the girly girl anime of way back when! Toss it in with Spider-Woman and you just piqued my interest! Now I'm not entirely sure if this is just a faux advertisement that comic book covers are so infamously known for! I mean, this wouldn't be the first misleading cover that Spider-Woman has participated in, right(Issue 6 fallacy!)?! But all joking aside, this caught my attention so much that I might actually have to get this issue just for giggles! That is if I can even wake up in an adequate time with the proper motivation. Anyways, enough of my nonsensical jabber, I need some sleep.

But really?! Sailor Spider? Sailor Woman? Spider Senshi? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment