Thursday, May 10, 2012

Batman Arkham city and Skyrim DLC

Bethesda's game of the year, Skyrim was bound to have a DLC. The name is Dawnguard and unfortunately for me it's coming out for Xbox360 first before ps3. But here is a link of it from G4:

G4: Skyrim DLC

It has a pretty good insight and some good 'what they could add' kind of rant in regards to improvement on the damn game. I like the horse combat idea and the Vampire thing. Always felt like Vampirism was crap in Skyrim.


And on another good news, a much sooner prize to fall upon my lap is the fact that Batman Arkham City is getting a DLC as well. It's going to feature Harley Quinn; as to what extent I am not too sure myself. I can only fathom if they even think about making her playable. Would be awesome! But-- you know. Once again an article and a video from G4:

Arkham City DLC

No comments:

Post a Comment