Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stark Irony Variation


That's an oxymoron, is it not? While I will be talking about something else, I will also touch base on this certain comic book that I purchased today(yes, I went to the comic store today; I was on the hunt for that whole "Sailor Spider Woman", but alas, it was for naught since it is not yet available for purchase). It's kind of a neat cover for those who can kind of appreciate the abysmal messages that has to do with me and Iron Man. But speaking of the cover, there are variations of his helmet and socks that I wasn't able to find at the local comic book store; just to name the few it has Iron Patriot helmet with matching socks, God killer Armor with matching socks, Thorbuster with matching socks... and a few others. Neat, but I doubt I will have the patience to find it.

And on another note, this is indeed a stark irony in regards to how I see things now. This cover explains it all. I guess I can't exactly extrapolate the usual gestures I have had with my hobbies; and it's not a disdaining thought, not one bit. Maybe I'm on a point of my life where certain things will either dwindle to almost nothing or completely evaporate.

But now, it doesn't mean the destruction of my game room. I just have to be VERY seldom and a bit more meticulous since I am sparse in space AND someone else has my attention(Aries Girl). I think I get more euphoria from buying her things now than for my own. Strange huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment