Monday, April 29, 2013

My Aries Girl

Note: This art is amazing! However I wish I can give better credit!
I have fathomed more than once that you would be a Gemini. Someone once stated: "Two consciousness in one, you'll feel her surge!" Well, you did have a surge, but that was a rather different point of view, my Little Morning Star. You are now here with us as I have always dreamed. You are being held, cherished, nourished, and serenaded with infallible love! You struck us with an uncanny need to be early, my dear, and for that I love you far more than I can ever truly say! So now you are Aries and/or Taurus... Suffice to say, you fit a lot more Aries in my eyes than the other.

Then again, you are barely a week old. Let's see what nature and nurture can mold you into. Or perhaps we shall see just how malleable you are or just how stubborn you can be.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment