Saturday, December 1, 2012

Marvel Legends Wish:


With the return of Marvel Legends to the 6 inch versions, there are many Marvel characters that have never seen the light for a long time, or perhaps NEVER at all. So coming from an avid Marvel fan and toy collector, this is just my wish list.


Spider-Woman
Okay, will the real Ms. Drew please stand up? Alright so Spider-Woman's main fame was because at the secret invasion story line she was Veranke. THE QUEEN of Skrulls. Boo. Still though, I have been a loyal fan for this girl. She's actually getting some decent or mediocre writing these days. That and she and Hawkeye have a thing going on so... yeah. Go figure. A new legends of her would be nice.


Modular Armor
There are a LOT of Iron Man toys out there. I have two of their most adaptation of them (Iron Man Legends). And while I love a lot of his armor variations, this one had always had a special place since it was the one I was watching him fight Mandarin in the 90's animated series. Besides, I think it's pretty cool, simple, and mysterious as to what it ACTUALLY does special compared to the others. 

Domino
She would be an awesome addition. Always loved her when she got revitalized in the fresh take of Logan's X-Force. I always thought the thing between her and Wolverine was fun; they killed it rather prematurely though.

X-Force, X-23
Laura Kinney; the 'clone' of Logan. She had two variations in the Apocalypse Toybiz Set. Laura also came in full glory with an X-Force version with the Marvel Universe series. Admittedly, a 6 inch Marvel Legends version of her in her X-Force uniform would be fantastic!!! While yes, Wolverine seems to be cash cow in the Marvel universe, a hott asian version of her isn't a bad thing at all, honestly. In fact it adds a bit more flavor to the whole 'snikt' corps.


Thanos
It would only suffice to make a figure for this guy. I mean, his big time movie event IS coming up! Before his movie rendition of his outfit gets plastered all over the non comic book fans, let's make use of this time to advertise his old style! Infinity Gauntlet too!!! That would be cool!

Extremis 2.0
I know what you guys are thinking. Isn't there enough Iron Man?! No. I love this armor. It deserves a Marvel Legends adaptation!


Daredevil
I want a good action figure of Matt Murdock. I want the classic... I've always liked Dardevil and truth to be told, I don't really own a good Marvel Legends of him.



So anyways. That's that, for now. Perhaps that toy gods will be nice and actually grant me my wish for the first time in regards to these toys. I mean after all, I am in dire need of more toys, right? I mean my game room is quite empty at time! What a perfect timing after all, it's Christmas month!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment