Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Opposition And The Pendulum.

There might've been a point in time where I could've been the one that looked at the cup half full. Unfortunately, not so. The notion perpetuates. I am constantly at war with myself.

"The Battle Within" Is a never ending tirade against who I am. It is a climbing mark of those who came before me. People I have read and met. People who will remain just and some who were just shadows of what true honor may be. 

Perhaps I found something that would give me the biggest tool to cut through the stagnancy of an art I am enamored, adept, and told by many as someone who is capable. I loved that tool. One that keeps me sated. 

But in the end, are we all victims of a cruel fate? An unjustified end to something so new and fresh? 

What color of the spectrum do I abide by now?

Most time I am lost in translation but the answer is within my grasp; if I dare try and perceive it as I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment