Monday, April 1, 2013

The "Gemini" Armor


This movie is coming up fast! Real soon! And they have been going insane with all of the Hall of Armor releases as of late! Some are rather enamoring, while some are 'meh' and some are adhering to nostalgia for all of your comic book geeks(like myself!). But there is one that kind of stuck out to me that made me smile!


Mark 39: Sub Orbital Suit aka "Gemini". What?! Gemini?!


Yes sir! The Gemini indeed!!!! Now in regards to the color, it could've leaned on the red a bit more, but RED is his trademark shade so I suppose they needed to lean on something a bit different. I have to say, if they start releasing toys left and right, it will be a cash cow kind of deal, suffice to say!


So speaking of Gemini! So I am aware that this is from the Iron Man Hasbro line up called the 'concept series'. But They do rather concur with the notion of Gemini, don't they not? Anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment