Sunday, February 10, 2013

One of The First Part


There was a time when my collection wasn't exuberant and in fact lacking in numbers. Simply put, there was a time when my significant other and I weren't able to afford what we could now (everyone has a trial and error, right?). At those times, the other me would still find it in our budget to get me something for my birthday as a tangible representation of love or just to fill my need to have something. Well, this pvc statue of Yuna from her FFX-2 outfit is one of the very first.


It took me a decade to open her (somewhere around there), but when I finally did, it was the right place to do it. Since this is now MY GAME ROOM, it would be the perfect place to do so. I must say, she looks rather stunning. A perfect addition to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment