Monday, February 18, 2013

Playarts Kai: Commander Shepard(Female)


"Joining The Fray"

Female Shepard has joined the ranks of the Mass Effect Playarts Kai and suffice to say, she is also as enticing as the others; perhaps even more than her male counter part. Now to say that is something since I am still highly enthused that among the foray of my rather exuberant collection, I can say that I own my favorite video game character in a figure that is highly prestige in almost every way! But honestly, as much as I do love the Male Shepard(Playarts Kai: Commander Shepard/Male), there are a few things a bit distorted on that said figure that deters my full love and attention for it. First and foremost, the most prominent flaw is that his face isn't entirely as accurate. It's a bit too dark and not entirely concurring with the default Shepard(as these playarts are of course trying to replicate). Second flaw in the male Shepard is that he isn't entirely as compliant with his articulation as Tali, Garrus, and Female Shepard. Now he is still malleable to say the least, however he is a bit more on the difficult side. 'Jane Shepard' over here was very easy and fun to pose as well as Tali and Garrus.


In regards to her facial attributes, she is a bit more on the accurate side to her video game counterpart. Strong expression, proper tint for skin, and 'pretty'ish' despite her being on the more strong female character. Ever since the more prominent exposure of the female Shepard with Mass Effect 3's release, there has been a more distinct 'face' to the female aesthetic of the N7 Reaper Killer. Speaking of killing...

The 'N7' submachine gun; I am not bothering to find the exact name.
Ms. Shepard comes equipped with the N7 trademark submachine gun and Sniper gun along with the also ME3 exclusive omniblade like her male counterpart.

Real Long range combat with the sniper and up close and personal with the omniblade. 
So with the articulation in play and her options in weaponry, obviously posing is indeed in abundance. Again, playarts kai is good in that notion!




And this is her right next to my chosen lover for the femShep of my Mass Effect 3 game. I do love the rapport between the two and making them closer in my opinion does justice. However, just how awkward is it to have a human and a Turian indulge in sensual acts? No offense, Garrus.


And the 'mirror' pose!


Well, that concludes my playarts for Mass Effect. I have gained the four I really want since I don't have an interest in Ashley. Though if they ever come out with the others I am highly enamored about like Thane, Mordin, Legion, Wrex, Kasumi .... then I have o make room in my Mass Effect shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment