Monday, July 10, 2017

The RED: Epilogue.No More.The New.


Well, if I was to be honest, I'd say that I never thought that this would be a post in my blog about the Red Room that I so adored and worked hard to make my own place of solace. Then again, who did step into their 'home' and say ahead of time: "When this ends, I'm going to be so ready". Guess no one, right? Well, suffice to say, here we are. At the end of the road.




This was the place where the gaming all happened at one point.




There were plenty of things I wanted to do with this final blog of the Red Room. I wanted to show pictures of what was and what is, but as the days went on (this whole thing happened a week and a half ago and it is only now that I got to it so go figure), I found myself just saying "just post it as it is".


And the last on the wall mounted is Harley, my calendar for 2017. Take it away, Princess of Clowns. Well, here's to the new then.

Perhaps I'll get a picture of my 'new' place to call my own

No comments:

Post a Comment