Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Joining the Fray

Well, The Game Room is far from finished BUT! Look who Assembled and ready to be an enthusiastic part of my NEAR FUTURE Game room!


Yes! Female Shepard is now finally joining the rest of the Mass Effect Playarts Kai! Again, not much show and tell this time around since I don't have the adequate 'background' to flaunt as of yet. But, in due time, I suppose. Hopefully SOONER than later.


And adding some more Wolverine paraphernalia, I introduce to you Daken, or Dark Wolverine. To be completely honest, I'm not enamored by Logan's son. I never got to in depth with his story as well and maybe I can blame it on the fact that he came out a little after X-23 (female asian Logan!), or maybe because of the fact that he kissed Bullseye... I don't know. He doesn't do much for me, but adding another Wolverine isn't that bad of an idea. The 'Gaijin' costume of Wolverine, which now Daken wears, is something I have liked(outdated, yes, but still somewhat nostalgic) and having it revamped with Hasbro's version of Marvel Legends is something I can't complain about. Though his third claw would've been a good addition (the Masamune claw, I assume).


Now Logan's X-Force outfit! I have posted about the SDCC 2012 special collector's edition of the trinity of the Uncanny X-Force (SDCC 2012 Uncanny X-Froce) and unfortunately, due to the price of just three(though awesome) figures, I could not justify paying that much for them. Luckily, the Marvel Legends wave of 2013 did come out with a variation. This is it. Now I'm ambivalent in regards to opening him or not. I guess that decision will be final as soon as I get my room situated and see what space I can work with. Still, I have read and seen nothing but good things about this Wolverine figure, guess I'll have to see if I have to jump in the ban wagon of opening then.


Last but not least, Ultimate (current) Spider-Man. Again, I don't know much about the story of this particular New Spider-Man. In a world where Peter Parker has fallen, a new and young Spider-Man takes up the web and decides to prowl the rooftop to make right what the fallen Parker once tried to do. Very cool duds, if I do say so myself. I'm not sure what his powers are though in relation to Peter Parker; same or not? Not sure. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment