Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Uncanny X-Force


If I was to ever to go to comic-con, there are a myriad of things to keep an eye out for. Special versions of certain toys do come out, and the one from 2012 did fork out The Uncanny X-Force. Now, truth to be told, I didn't exactly miss out on it since well, it is still looming about in Amazon. But for a hefty price. Perhaps I can wait til the single versions of them do come out, HOWEVER, these 'special' collector's edition will have a certain flare to them that the normal retail variations won't have. 

I can only discern that they won't have that 'shine' or maybe the colors of the uniform won't be as vibrant as these ones. Regardless.... oh well.

The Angel of Death.

The British Kunoichi

Weapon X

Someday I'll own these. Whether it be the matter of the 'collector's Edition' or the retail, I'll own them. Still, I hope I get to go to another comic-con!




No comments:

Post a Comment