Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Darkness and Light

"I Try My Best to Satisfy..."


Beyond the Bonds that I Define... pass the other who chooses to endure... Within the confines of what liminality and fantasy was able to give... you were there. You and I were 'that'. I know the days have shifted and I know sometimes it may have seen that I have forgotten, but in the most gracious times that I am allotted the sense of nostalgia, I do still cherish and I honor it with all my heart.

We were once bound by the confines of darkness and light; one is the light and the other is the dark, one and the other, one cannot really be without the other. I guess now with how life has passed us by, my friend, we are no longer that definition... not light in the dark... but together... the rapport of day and night.

Don't ever disdain. While we may have walked a path that was on borrowed time, at least now, you and me can say that our time is no longer trespassing. It is an ordinance. It is clockwork. A pattern, a habit, something I look forward to. My friend. 7=)

No comments:

Post a Comment