Sunday, January 13, 2013

"The End..."


So it began with that, and it ends with this:


There were changes done to this game room over the year I have stayed in it. I did a lot of shifting, organizing, 'cleaning up' and adding on. Of course such changes could be miniscule and a bit of a task for those who aren't as in tuned with the nooks and crannies of my said game room. However there is one area that could be easy to spot DESPITE.


The DC wall for sure had the most growth over the past twelve months. I started out with roughly about ten figures on display along with the New 52 poster (as shown in my old post), but I ended up with around twenty, so doubt the size of the original. And that's not even counting the fact that I started to get HEAVILY into Bishoujo statuettes, which is the next obvious change!


Where there was a wide array of spawns lurking... now became the place for Symbiotes(Shelf of the Symbiotes) and sexy gals of Marvel and DC kin(Bishoujo Marvel first 3, Black Cat BishoujoWonder Woman Bishoujo, Supergirl Bishoujo,  Harley Quinn Bishoujo, DC Toys Addition) shall reside and only the WORHTY Spawn are left.  Okay so that statement is untrue since I like all of those Spawns a hole hell of a lot more since they were out of their packaging, however the ones I left are the ones I thought would be adequate. Though for the most part the 'anime/video game' panel above stayed as it was from the beginning. Added three pictures, but for the most part it remained as 'untouched' as it had been.


So that's the view point of my game room through my gamer chair. Of course the shelf on the right (from this angle) Has a somewhat obvious change from when I began. The Mass Effect shelf, so to speak with the 'three' items in there (not including Tali that I just received a couple of days ago). Of course the Marvel Shelf went through some changes within the month but since Iron Man dominates the color scheme, it's pretty hard to spot such difference. Mostly the addition of some Hasbro toys, the Revoltechs(Iron Man Mark VI, Iron Man Mark III), minor change in positions and such. But believe me, unless you are in this room everyday, or if one actually has the motivation to play 'where is waldo' innuendo by comparing and contrasting the two pictures of the Marvel Shelf, be my guest.

The bottom part which are made up of the 'Mighty Muggs' and the 'Mini Mates' have very little to no change. But can one spot the variation in these shelves?

And in the picture above it's pretty obvious! The addition of the Mass Effect DC direct(Mass Effect Quad) action figures! Of course the growth of the DC Wall and the addition of Ignis and KOS-MOS in this area does change it up a bit.

And of court the 'Change' explains this (The 'Change')


As for this corner, I can't help but putting my Mass Effect Calendar up for the few days I am here! Got to see some of January through the lenses of the Normandy and the crew!


And Alas... The DC comic wall that greets me before I enter and/or leave this room... ONE last picture of it. One last final glimpse before the 'End'. 

WHAT?! Remember? (Rebuilding the Game Room)

So with that said.... one can't just show a Dis-Assembling something without showing some sort of solace for the future RIGHT????


TO BE CONTINUED..........




No comments:

Post a Comment