Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DC Toys addition


So again as I have reiterated more than once throughout my course of blogging, I am now a big DC Fan. Maybe not as knowledgeable as I am with Marvel, but I am starting to get into the groove of some of the DC Mythos.  So needless to say this month was full of festivities and gifts. Needless to say I am a glutton for adding more and more decorations to my already too vibrant (and lack of space) Game Room! So.. Here are my new additions to the DC wall!

The Blackest Night additions!

Black Lantern Flash

I don't have any plans on opening these guys. Their packaging is transparent enough for me to take note of every fine detail and not to mention that once you open them up (requires a lot of work if not an easy but messy cutting procedure). So they'll remain inside as a wall decor.

Attrocitus
Now Mera in Red Lantern form doesn't have to be alone! 



Now the next are the Anime fusion with Western style. Now it was my understanding that DC's line up was usually called 'Ame-Comi' while Marvel was with Bishoujo. I was wrong since there are a few Bishoujo holding some of the finer Female DC characters. Well... here they are!

And while she does look Amazing in the box...

Nice package with some good description.

Being out of the box serves her more justice.


Backside great view don't' you think?


And for category purposes, she is lined up with my Marvel Bishoujos.


Next is my Ame-Comi I gained this month. She might be my only one but she is AMAZING to say the least! And I also got a mini Ame-Comi; my first one and it happens to be Harley Quinn!




Now in my honest opinion, these can be very intriguing (the Ame-comi) out of the box as well. Like their cousins (Bishoujo), their intricate details and just how much effort put into making these ladies look attracting are of course perfect for display, however my DC wall still looks bare if I decide to take them out of there SO... box it is!






So this is what my DC wall looks like now after those additions from this month!


Not so bad compared to what it was a couple of months ago, right? (DC Wall; The Game Room) And it is still building. Sadly, I am running out of space so I believe that eventually I will really have to SLOW down drastically on my addiction in accumulating these wonderful things. Well anyways, that's that. More to come in the next few days to capsulize what this month provided for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment