Sunday, March 11, 2012

Amecomi DC Direct

When Anime and Comic book decide to lend each other a hand with their merchandise, we sometimes are given a good result that is enticing to put as part of our collection. DC's Amecomi PVC statues of some of their most popular super heroines proves just that! They may not have articulation, but the details and work put into these things sure adds a flare on my collection. What makes it better is that my DC comics wall is in dire need of help since I barely started collecting their toys. What better things to add than these beautiful toys?!



Batgirl; Classic Color variant!


Huntress

So it's pretty obvious I only have two, but I can guarantee my collection will grow!!! I just love the very anime style of these western Super Heroines!!! I probably will never open them but You know, they're really good wall decor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment