Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tali' Zorah: The Memories so Far in ME3

First and foremost, Happy Bday to a certain someone who is a part of my life!!! To many more years of  great health and happiness!!! Love you!!!


This was made for me as Sig by Smiles!!!



The game as expected has become such an addiction for me. I'm loving every moment  I am playing of it. OF course there will be a review up but as of right now without spoiling too much, I will just list down all my favorite moments of Mass Effect 3 with one of the best characters who is none other than the Quarian: Tali Z'orah!


1.) First meeting with her (this is under the assumption you pursued a relationship with her that crosses the line of being professional) and how she mentions that it was "Still totally worth it".

2.) The whole Quarian and Geth dilemma (not to spoil so much about it)

Tali: "I love you."
Shepard: "Keelah Se'lai"

3.) Tali'Zorah intoxicated using an induction tube. Wow that was hilarious.

4.) And this is probably one of the best memories I got since it solves a GREAT mystery in Mass Effect; but I won't give details to spoil it for anyone. Tali shows more of herself in more ways than one. ~.^



So at any given rate! More to come!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment