Friday, September 15, 2017

ML Sandman BAF: Spider-Man 2099


A new ML review post! WOW! Yes, I'm still collecting these as I had mentioned before! I'm mostly doing a lot of collecting on my favorite character/s and/or groups. Obviously, I love the Spiderverse run so here's another one to add to the various Spider-Men/Women/Gals out there! Let's check out the box!



So nothing's change in the area of Marvel Legends boxes. As you can see, he is a running change for a figure I already have as well: Spider-UK.


Now as far as the figure itself, this is a "brand" new costume for Miguel O'Hara. He's had that classic blue and red for a long time now and giving him a new look was a must. Ass a figure, it looks aesthetically pleasing, honestly. This is not the same sculpt as Spider-UK, but it is a new one, or at least a more recent one than the "Bucky-Cap" mold that they all-too-often use!



The coloring on this guy, as a choice for the creator of this new dud, it's pretty sweet. It ventures away from the typical Spider-Man(or Spider-Men, since there are a dozen out just in the main line: Scarlet Spiders, Miles, Peter, etc...). They pulled off the combination of white and metallic red in this figure quite well and for the most part, it's pretty clean throughout the figure.


Of course in the accessory department, Miguel over here sucks and lacks!  A common thing with MLs even to this day so I won't gripe over it for too long.


And while I didn't spend enough time posing him around, I'd say he is pretty good in the articulation department. He can do a lot of the acrobatic poses that one would want out of a Spider-Man figure, but still lacking in his leg movements. But this Spider-Man, or Spider-Man 2099 altogether spends a lot of time flying too so, one can accomplish that.


I'm not going to say that this is an exciting catch. The new costume is a great addition to the Spider-Man galore changes. For anyone looking to build a Spider-Men army, this is a must! I'd say it's a cool addition to the Spiderverse shelf I have. Not great, but good enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment