Sunday, September 17, 2017

POP: Days of the Future Past Logan


Another POP joined the ranks and he came from the future! As a fan of POP and Wolverine, getting his is a must! Let's check him out!


I already have a couple from this set. Will probably get MoHawk Storm if I find her, the others I can pass. Well, I guess Sabertooth could be cool. I don't have a Sabertooth figure at all and could use one.



POP has always been good with the details they provide. They give it where it's needed despite the theme of their figures. Paint isn't going to be Hot Toy quality or anything, but it is good. And lately, they have been stepping it up with the poses! This new Wolverine is no exception to those rules.


He's so cute at what he does!


All in all, this is an awesome addition! Probably one of my favorite Logan fitters that doesn't involve a mask or the standard X-Men costume! 

No comments:

Post a Comment