Monday, January 2, 2017

DuDs: Spider-Gwen Belt


Well, here we are with another seatbelt in my wardrobe! Of course Spider-Gwen would be getting one sooner than later, but hey, who's complaining right? So let's check this out.


The last DuDs I had that was belt related was none other than Jessica Drew, the Spider-Woman herself. With Spider-Gwen rising up the popularity charts, it would be inevitable for Gwen to gain so much attention in all avenue of merchandise, belt included (almost disappointed at Marvel with the lack of Jessica Drew stuff). I was hoping they would have the 'Marvel' logo, but we instead get the masked Spider-Gwen face.



It's a seatbelt belt like the Spider-Woman one, so I need not show that part of the belt. I will however just showcase the images used; I believe they are different artists, and Gwen is popular to be drawn(official and fanart) without her mask on, so here you go.



Makes me wonder just how Gwen really does manage to fit all that hair in. And this is the second image of her masked face other than the one on the buckle itself.


All in all, I like this belt. It has more of a blue'ish and black tint to it compared to my previous belt which is dominantly red and white. It's a good addition and I'll find myself wearing this for sure.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment