Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year's 2017


I guess just to get it ou of the way: this year was definitely better than 2015 for me. This year had growth, had more prosperity, and definitely a year where I learned a lot. It wasn't by any means perfect, but it was definitely something I can say was an improvement, empowering, and something I can look back and say: "so that's how it really is, huh?". I won't go to heavy details with the good and the bad, what is and what isn't, what wasn't and what should be... I can, I should... but I won't anymore. There might be one more usual post of "Masterless and Rage" just to finish 2016 off, but other than that, I have surprisingly (and slowly) gotten numb to people's repeated antics. People are recycled offenders and they will always do what had always been done and 2016 just... reaffirmed that. While I felt the blunt of each blow, as I walked through the closing days, I took each step upright and realized that....

People, events, tragedy, and pain are all just part of this life. People will be people. Things will happen. Tragedy will come down and we must all endure pain and walk it off(some endure more than others, while others don't endure at all). We can't do anything about it this lifetime.

But perhaps the next. 

So what does that mean for this page? Well, I think I'm going to focus on the things I enjoy the most:

And Hennessy too!
That's right. Collecting. Gaming. Reviewing. Reading. WRITING. Sexy Damsels in ropes. Commissions. It is what makes me happy (well, not the main thing) so I will continue this journey with those things in mind. I might have ended my "Damsel of the Month" theme in 2016, but I have many things to talk about! I can't promise there won't be nights, but I think 2017 is on a good enough start. I find it hilarious that in the end... some things, some people really don't matter that much anymore.

Anyways. So here we are.



Goodbye 2016, you were decent.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment