Thursday, May 19, 2016

DuDs: Spider-Woman Belt


I may make this a new trend(get it?)! I don't show off my clothing collection on here for a few reasons but mostly because I don't buy as much clothes as I do figures (at least, not cool comic book related ones) but when I find a Jessica Drew clothing, I will put it up!


I'm just going to flat out say that we don't see a lot of Jessica Drew official clothes; official as in 'not print to order' kind of deal. Maybe when she makes her Cinematic appearance we'll see more of her, but for now let me just take in one of my solo Spider-Woman clothing accessory.



It's a 'seatbelt' belt; my keychains are the same idea and I like it more than regular belt, honestly. The prints on the belt are easily recognized Spider-Woman official art.




I wish they used more variations, but that my be cluttering the belt. The images repeat and the backdrop is a mixture of white, yellow, red, and some spider emblem that looks like it belongs to Spider-Man.

Well, I don't have much to say other than it's pretty cool. Hoping to find more Spider-Woman stuff in this genre! Oh, I bought it from Amazon, btw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment