Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Masterless and Rage: "Closure"



I could spend a lot of time being mad. Frustrated. Disappointed. 

Why aren't you?  

Because that would mean that I care that much, when in all honesty, as I came to a realization that... what it was, wasn't even that special anyways. It wasn't something that I will lose anymore time over. This person did nothing special for me. I've heard lies and false promises before.

For a little bit, you wanted to try. Now that it ends up being another person walking away, why is it that it won't plague you like it always does? 

I fought my battles. I tried to fight demons that weren't mine. In the end, it's not tainted dreams. It was a person walking away with lies... not with a reason that was viable... as painful as the -forgotten- one's action was.

Clockwork people, right?  

Exactly. And I think I've spent too much time trying when in the end, it's not my Karma. In this chapter of a book I wish I can erase, I've done my part and suffered. WE fought for every one of them when they all took our struggle for granted. They did nothing but retreat, replaced, and acted like they were so much better when they failed so much more times than I did. So with that said....

For what they have done, they will pay the ultimate price?

Something like that. Maybe I'll hear Karma this lifetime. Maybe it's this lifetime I can laugh as they are on their knees, grieving as their most treasured one/s are lying dead in their arms. But perhaps it will be to the next. Maybe the one after, I'll be the one holding the gun, looking at a false hero as he mourns the dead loved one I shot in front of his eyes. 

Trying to be a villain, eh? 

Well, to quote a famous singer that came from a place that leaves their doors unlocked: "...Just so messed up in his mind, couldn't see what's inside mine..." 

That's usually the case. So, what now? What of mine? 

Something is amiss. That chapter has yet to end. But right now, I'm done with false heroes. I would have stayed up with him all night had he known how to save a life. Clearly, he didn't. Let's focus on what still is, shall we? 

Let's, then. To 2017? 

To 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment