Thursday, November 3, 2016

Masterless and Rage: The Question


So you asked her the question.

I asked the question for you.

In this life time? Do you know how volatile things are right now? Do you know WHAT the thread of her fate gives her? Do you--

I know more than these questions insinuate. I know a lot more than I should even if I'm not entirely sure HOW I know it.

But... why? Why would you ask her that when you know the existence of that possibility destroys the possibility of yours and your own? 

Because when eternity fell... I realized that the people who are flawed, sometimes volatile, and perhaps misguided in the acts of avarice are actually the ones who will stand by you even if from a distance. That is a thousandfold better than standing by you just to stand against you when the storm comes pouring down.

But she didn't really stand against you, you know. She merely did it for her act of avarice as well. You should know that. Your Civil War wasn't based on what is face value but what is the actual reason. 

I know. But that event had ended when she didn't fight for what was supposed to be.

But you didn't either. You let it go. 

No, I didn't. I messed up... but and you were born.

........

Point is, your definition doesn't stand against the possibility next time, doesn't she? She is merely as she is and she just wanted to emphasize where her fate is this lifetime.

I know... but it was .... kind of sudden. 

It was also necessary just in case our time comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment