Thursday, November 3, 2016

Gaming Endeavors


Time for a break from the figures review and talk about another Hobby that I haven't been as fervent since a few years ago. 



I may not have announced it but I did get a Ps4 QUITE recently; within the last 2 months to be exact. As the pics above shows, I'm currently playing Skyrim Remastered and Batman Arkham Knight. Great games. Now, I won't be going into reviews like I used to, but once in a while I will probably be sharing some things (Mods on Skyrim perhaps?). But here are some other prospects I have that are all mostly eastern themed games. I have some others like Injustice, the new Spider-Man game, Horizon, Mass Effect, etc. This list may repeat one or two, but most of these games are already released and obscure games. SO....



FFXV: This is a no brainer. I believe that this will be the next milestone of Final Fantasy. With FFXIII not quite hitting that mark for me and with FFXIV being a total waste of time, I do believe we need a brand new Final Fantasy that can truly hit that nostalgia as well as give us a new breath of fresh air!


Disgaea V Allegiance of Vengeance: I have always been a big fan of Disgaea. With Disgaea IV and II being my top favorite, I believe it's time for a new out of this world and hours and hours of fun with a brand new tactical JRPG. Besides this quote: "I will never forget. Vengeance is the only thing that keeps me going", I have a feeling the new main and I will get along just fine!


Onechanbara: Nothing to really say but.... we all need some sexualized zombie-slaying, mindless, hack and slash gaming time in our life! I played the one for X360 way back when and enjoyed it. I'm sure this will deliver to its (low) expectation.


Nights of Azure: Something about this game. As I was talking about hack and slash just a moment ago, this one has some flesh to it that will probably go beyond what Onechanbara will offer! It has potential for sure!


Street Fighter V: What's a new console without a new Street Fighter? Yeah, I won't be the champion or an avid player like I used to be, but I know for sure that I will at least have this so that I can play as Ryu and Ken or even Juri once more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment