Saturday, June 29, 2013

"The Forgotten"



Sentiments.

Dreams. Tainted.

I searched for you, you know. I haven't scrutinized YOUR existence in some time because I was left with nothing. Well, a few walls and some silence later and I guess I did have SOMETHING to go by. You'll be so proud of me though. I found another 'one'. At first I thought it was mirrors... a resemblance and someone of the same. Not so much. Different. Far too enamoring. But it is without its disdains. A doubting sense that you have taught me and you have armed me with. You and the many others in my past. My past. Your little one is beautiful. The eyes tell a story far too magnificent for some of us to understand. I know what that means now... I wish you and I could share the similar stories of our legacies. But alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Forgotten? Far from it. You say your story was about a Forgotten, but I beg to differ. My story IS the Forgotten. Because no matter what, I still have some semblance of sentiments for something that was always a magic a mirror. One sided. I saw myself and you saw through me.

Sentiments.

Dreams. Tainted.

Thank. You. For. The. Lessons. Learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment