Friday, June 28, 2013

Random: Todd McFarlane's Spawn

Raven Spawn
It's been a while since I have shown off some of my Spawn collection. Suffice to say, it's that time then. Again as I have said before and I will do so again, these guys are far more enamoring outside the confines of their box!



And not to mention this variation of Hell Spawn is rather intimidating as it is very alluring. In some ways I like this form better than his 'original' one.

Ninja Spawn
Here's another great aberration of Spawn. This guy is loaded with swords that it's not even funny. Okay so four isn't that much but come on now! Then again he is an assassin from hell so four would be a bit under prepared.


The whole 'oriental lamp' stand thing helps make it a bit more on the eastern notion too. But again, with these 'toys', articulation is limited but details are intricate! With that said!

No comments:

Post a Comment