Friday, September 21, 2012

Random Part of the Collection:


So it's that time again! A random time to sit back and indulge on the myriad of toys that decorate my oh so Fortress of Solitude! And in this corner of the ring, we do have Mandarin Spawn form the McFarlane Toys! Again, like the other post I have in regards to a sporadic toy I want to display (Manga Spawn), this particular one didn't cost TOO much on the wallet. In fact it was from your local Wal Mart. Most definitely this won't be seen in the shelf at all... if it does show up, that would be the day of luck for anyone looking for something as indicate in details, and as gruesome in aesthetics.

Again, I kept my Spawn toys in its package for far too long, but once moved in to this new game room, I realized that justice is done when they are outside!!! The vibrant goal and red, oriental, and VERY intimidating armor designs... the posture and the awe affect of the weapon!!!


These toys will always probably hit the 'Random part of the collection' blog! I have a few more, but these two are probably on top of the list. Anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment