Saturday, September 22, 2012

DC Toy Collection:

"For hearts long lost and full Fright,
For those ALONE in the Blackest Night,
Accept this Ring and Join our Fight,
LOVE conquers ALL with Violet Light."

So in all honesty, the picture doesn't do Wonder Woman justice... the toy actually is attracting (visage wise)! Female toys are a hit or miss unless we are talking about something Playarts, imports, etc etc. Western just has a hard time making the femme fatales look like their comic book/cartoon/video game counter part... Well, at any rate, this one now joins the fray of my DC collection! I am pondering if I should even get the other spectrums such as Sinestro Corps, Blue Corps, Indigo Lanterns, Avarice, and a Green Lantern Corps.....

Part of me thinks it's swaying on the side of hoarding. But... meh! I'm ambivalent at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment